Sunday, August 23, 2009

The apartment.

I'm officially moved in! My new place is super small, but it comes with a washing machine, a refrigerator, a stove, a bed, and an air conditioner. What else could a girl want? Well, I guess there are a few more things I need, so I'm off in to the city to try and find them. At the moment it's a little bare, but here it is:


3 comments:

Mimi said...

your little bed looks so cute! and look at your window!! whoaaaaa :)

helen said...

i hope your window looks out over something cool, and you don't just wake up looking out on an alley every morning. and your bed! so tiny! it looks like its for a doll!
also... is that your stove on TOP of your washing machine?

Anonymous said...

What do you see out of the window?
Cute apartment!
The pink.... must have come with the apartment!
Hope you had finding your way around Seoul, shopping for your place.