Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Resolution Fail.

Perhaps once a week is a more reasonable goal for me at the moment... Kindergarten graduation is tomorrow and LCI is a madhouse. We're dealing with dress rehearsals, costume shipments, props, reviewing lines, cleaning classrooms, switching schedules, three new foreign teachers, and many new Korean teachers, oh my! My kids are ready (I think), the new teachers seem cool, and I am excited about my schedule change, but I am stressed all the same!

I am keeping my kindergarten in the new semester-they are too young to graduate (thank goodness!)-and one of my afternoon classes. I'm gaining an MK intensive class and a new afternoon class, and I'm very excited about my new hours.... finished at 4:10 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, ACE!

Long weekend coming up and a mission to accomplish, hopefully pictures as well. In the mean time, hello from I Class!

Doin' what they're good at: making noise!

Michelle poses for the camera.

Steven... the one I want to take home with me.

0 comments: